Game Reporting Instructions
- Go to www.ewingunited.com
- From left side menu select "Team Directory"
- On next screen Click on "your team name"
- From your team page in upper right hand corner click on "Team Log-In"
- Next Enter your email address and PIN (password)
- You will see Welcome "your name" "Where would you like to start?: Team Scorekeeping Team Page Maintain Team Contacts Maintain Team Roster
- The first time go to "Maintain Team Roster" and enter your players. Please only use first initial and last name. Gender is required but DOB and email are not. Team email list is maintained separate by West End. YOu can also get to roster by going to the team page once you log in as well.
- Once roster is entered you will be able to record attendance and report scorers (required) and assists (optional).
- Return to team page by clicking on the team page icon (look like two people) to right of team contact admin at top left of screen or clicking on Team Home link on top right of screen.
- After your roster is entered the next time you log in you can go to "Team Scorekeeping" to enter game score.
- Once both team enter score of game and it agrees then you can report the scorers, assists, comments, etc.
- To report attendance, scorers, assists, etc from the Team Page go down to schedule and between home and away teams heading you will see MR for Match Report. For your game you will see either "vs" or a score. Click on which ever is present and it will take you to the Match Report for that game.
- Click on Edit "team name" Match Stats/Events"
- This is where you mark players IN (present) or OUT (Absent)
- Once both teams scores match. The next time you go in you will have drop down boxes to report each scorer and assist.
- You also can indicate Match MVP and Honorable Mention but this is not necessary.
- There is space for a match recap that you can use to report Goalies and anything else.